Regional with least training delays

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: One more time. Everyone is giving training times now. January is 3 months from now. Things might well be very different.

One more point. Go to a regional that bases seniority on age so you can pick the airplane and base with the fastest pipeline.
Unless you HAPPEN to have a SSAN that will give you the high seniority in your class. Of course that's like playing the dollar bill game with a random dollar.
Skywest sounds like a frontrunner, dom in ATL is a bonus since Mesa isn't going there anymore. Cargodog - I'm old and a 9xxx, should be in a decent position for an early choice. Again, thanks to all for the inputs.
Quote: Skywest sounds like a frontrunner, dom in ATL is a bonus since Mesa isn't going there anymore. Cargodog - I'm old and a 9xxx, should be in a decent position for an early choice. Again, thanks to all for the inputs.
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think Skywest is reverse SSN. 0000 senior and 9999 is junior.
Quote: Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think Skywest is reverse SSN. 0000 senior and 9999 is junior.

You are correct sir.

Also, cadets fed from pilot pathway program will have seniority.
Ah, copy the reverse SS#. Good to know
Endeavor is reverse SSN, as well.
Quote: Ah, copy the reverse SS#. Good to know
At SkyWest from day one to my ATP ride it was only 7 weeks. IOE came three days later. All of this was on the E175 and I know it’s pretty similar with the CRJ.
Quote: Endeavor is reverse SSN, as well.
Not if we're considering what was called "reverse SSN" upthread. Highest seniority is 9999 at 9E. Was just interviewing there today.
I stand corrected.
Quote: Not if we're considering what was called "reverse SSN" upthread. Highest seniority is 9999 at 9E. Was just interviewing there today.
Quote: Hello everyone. First post, getting ready to retire from active duty, 5 years non-current with 2900 total, 1900 PIC, 1000 IP hoping for a regional opportunity in January. Any advice on which regional currently has the least amount of delay within the training pipeline? Seeing a lot of training delays within the forum but the timelines vary. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
Trans States or Air Whiskey
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to