Surface 3

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: I bought a surface after returning mine. It worked well until yesterday when performing routine window updates totally bricked it. It brings up the 1990s looking boot page. I’m trying to make a bootable usb drive which is nearly impossible since I own macs in the House. Really regretting that $175 I spent about now.
I had a similar issue. I tried the bootable USB and it didn't work in any mode for various reasons. I kept getting messages like it was missing a partition or it couldn't find a drive to install to. I emailed the EFB buyback peeps and they sent me a new one.
Quote: I bought a surface after returning mine. It worked well until yesterday when performing routine window updates totally bricked it. It brings up the 1990s looking boot page. I’m trying to make a bootable usb drive which is nearly impossible since I own macs in the House. Really regretting that $175 I spent about now.
I'm in the same boat, but I emailed them and got crickets so far...
I hope the $175 goes to help a CEO buy another Florida condo. The one I bought is POS. Locks, turns off and doesn't charge.
Quote: I hope the $175 goes to help a CEO buy another Florida condo. The one I bought is POS. Locks, turns off and doesn't charge.
Man, that one’s tee’d up for somebody!

Denny
Quote: Man, that one’s tee’d up for somebody!

Denny
I tried. Bueller.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to