Things you LOVE about FedEx

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 15
Go to
Who is the sock puppet lady?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he/she answers, he/she will be sued - if past is prologue.
Quote: If he/she answers, he/she will be sued - if past is prologue.
Do tell, inquiring minds and all...
Quote: If he/she answers, he/she will be sued - if past is prologue.

Roger. Disregard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Who is the sock puppet lady?
Once there was a hand puppet named “Freddie the Fox” at Delta. He would give helpful suggestions to crewmembers so that they could do a better job. Unfortunately, he was foxnapped by parties unknown.
Our Master Excuse Council will have chuck "only I know how to negotiate" dywer present to negotiate this away. Hell lay flat seats, AVA and just simply walking all over us is the goal. The $13 Million dollar shortfall will be hidden again and the Excuse Council will only blame and say its the companies fault. Wake up, and vote out the excuse council.
Quote: I love the breakfast in Saigon!

Mmmmmm steak & eggs with a nice bowl of pho followed by 4P’s pizza and Apocalypse bar to top it off [emoji23]
Quote: Our Master Excuse Council will have chuck "only I know how to negotiate" dywer present to negotiate this away. Hell lay flat seats, AVA and just simply walking all over us is the goal. The $13 Million dollar shortfall will be hidden again and the Excuse Council will only blame and say its the companies fault. Wake up, and vote out the excuse council.
I witnessed a few of them headed to Dulles voice their anger and discontent for the pilots who were against the variable annuity plan. They seemed to be very emotionally invested in the plan despite saying it wasn't going to help them much but it was a win for the younger pilots. Then why are you so butthurt about it?

If this pilot force doesn't say "NO" during the next round of negotiations, we are screwed.

If we keep listening to these folks and their friends (cough cough Kronan cough cough), we are going to lose our way of life here at FedEx and it will become just another pilot job.
Quote: I witnessed a few of them headed to Dulles voice their anger and discontent for the pilots who were against the variable annuity plan. They seemed to be very emotionally invested in the plan despite saying it wasn't going to help them much but it was a win for the younger pilots. Then why are you so butthurt about it?

If this pilot force doesn't say "NO" during the next round of negotiations, we are screwed.

If we keep listening to these folks and their friends (cough cough Kronan cough cough), we are going to lose our way of life here at FedEx and it will become just another pilot job.
If this pilot group doesn't start sticking together we will lose our way of life. The divisive missives and negativity toward our bargaining association is downright scary.
Quote: If this pilot group doesn't start sticking together we will lose our way of life. The divisive missives and negativity toward our bargaining association is downright scary.
Then don't send us a crappy TA to vote on, and worse, sell it to the pilot group on behalf of the company.

There is nothing wrong with holding the union leadership accountable. You have to keep one eye on the company and the other on the union.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 15
Go to