Stop coming here!

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 27
Go to
Quote: Couple pilots here used to jeep track of it from the endeavor website under crew resource tab.
Not again?

Keez!!!
Quote: Not again?

Keez!!!
Noice.

Jeep them coming.
Quote: I had some of the bid packs from last November on the 900. It says that the total block hours for last year was 22000. This year in November the total block hours was 29000. Obviously not market hours but it's more block year over year.
Cool, thanks. Anyone have numbers for the 200? I'd guess they're less, but not 7000 hours less.
Quote: Cool, thanks. Anyone have numbers for the 200? I'd guess they're less, but not 7000 hours less.
I’d guess 10-20% less as Msp 200 base closed.
Quote: I’d guess 10-20% less as Msp 200 base closed.
Correct, considering we parked 16 200's in the last year. The problem with comparing CR2 block hours year over year, is that we've changed the fleet so much year after year and the bases have shifted year after year.
Quote: #1 the HSA money is still out of my pocket money, #2 with a wife and 2 young boys, good luck wishing to never have to go to a doctor.
I never said it was ideal, or that it was great. It is the hand you are dealt. The problem is that the current healthcare model is unsustainable in this country, and both sides aren't willing to fix it, due to the strength of the healthcare lobby. It's a big scam, and it is only going to get worse.
I don’t think I’ll ever use the word KEEP again. Jeep the dream alive. I have no inside info, but I do think Alpa is working hard at this progression thing. I like this and will jeep my fingers crossed.
Quote: I don’t think I’ll ever use the word KEEP again. Jeep the dream alive. I have no inside info, but I do think Alpa is working hard at this progression thing. I like this and will jeep my fingers crossed.
Jeep on Jeepin on!
Quote: Jeep on Jeepin on!
At least you can Jeep on Jeepin on if you don’t Yugo.

https://librarypoint.bibliocommons.c...show/538455072
Correct to our insurance being a joke. It’s the worst I’ve ever had. I was fortunate enough to have Air Wis insurance when my first was born, and we paid less than $15 out of pocket. Literally almost nothing. We are having another one soon, and it will cost us about $5000.
And I’m tired of 23 year old single dudes telling me our insurance is pretty good. Just. Stop. Talking.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 27
Go to