UPS 2019 Hiring

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53 
Page 51 of 53
Go to
Quote: Lol all good. Try NGPA, I think January.

Its Feb I'll see you there
Quote: Its Feb I'll see you there
I didn't say I was going.
Anyone interview within the last month and hear back yet? Been 3 weeks for me and still waiting on an email!
Quote: Anyone interview within the last month and hear back yet? Been 3 weeks for me and still waiting on an email!
Did you get a CJO, or are you just waiting for any kind of reply since your interview?
Still waiting on a reply after the interview. Pool letter or TBNT... staying optimistic!
Quote: Still waiting on a reply after the interview. Pool letter or TBNT... staying optimistic!
Good luck my friend, came across another guy that interviewed in September, just like you and still waiting feedback from UPS
Quote: Good luck my friend, came across another guy that interviewed in September, just like you and still waiting feedback from UPS
Since September??? 😱. That is definitely not normal, for some sort of yes or no.
Quote: Anyone interview within the last month and hear back yet? Been 3 weeks for me and still waiting on an email!
Apple,

I waited a month after my interview when one of my internals asked if I had heard anything and when I was supposed to have heard something. I said no and was told 10 business days. He pinged HR and 5 minutes later I had my pool letter. Turned out they sent it three days after the interview, but incorrectly typed my email address. If you have someone who gave you a rec, I'd have them check on you. Good luck!
Quote: Good luck my friend, came across another guy that interviewed in September, just like you and still waiting feedback from UPS
Just under a year ago we hired a guy who interviewed here almost two years! prior and who’d heard absolutely NOTHING from the HR. No letters, emails, calls, no TBNT, nothing.. people called on his behalf, nada...

Then out of the blue he got a call and started training some 3 weeks later. Didn’t believe the story until I talked to the individual myself..
Couldn’t offer a better example of the work experience here. No remorse, no apology, nor even a sense of something gone awry.
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53 
Page 51 of 53
Go to