How senior is Denver?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I did not want to make a new thread just for this question but if someone could answer I would appreciate it...
There are two gojet flights from Redmond, OR to Denver and vice versa each day. Are these flights usually full? Jumpseat taken?

I am trying to do some future planning and on a potential commute. I have PDX/SEA as backups but those would require two legs and I'm not doing that with regularity.
You may get a straight answer on this from someone at GOJET, but I would not make a career decision based on it. Flights get shuffled frequently from one regional to another, ruining your commute plan.

I'm sure someone will give you an answer soon.

Good luck.
Thanks, that's a great point.
Quote: Thanks, that's a great point.
My point still stands from an earlier post. I would be leery of going to GoJet for a UAX base or Mesa for their UAX IAD base until United’s CRJ700 announcement is made. If the plan to start winding down the CRJ700’s in April (as rumored) is true, one or both of those two regionals is going lose flying. We know the CRJ700’s are scheduled to be offline by Dec 2019 based on the UAL announcement.
Quote: My point still stands from an earlier post. I would be leery of going to GoJet for a UAX base or Mesa for their UAX IAD base until United’s CRJ700 announcement is made. If the plan to start winding down the CRJ700’s in April (as rumored) is true, one or both of those two regionals is going lose flying. We know the CRJ700’s are scheduled to be offline by Dec 2019 based on the UAL announcement.

Thanks but I am actually looking at the sister company that has a base in DEN.
Quote: Thanks but I am actually looking at the sister company that has a base in DEN.
That is better. 50 seaters are safe at United. At least for now.
Quote: I did not want to make a new thread just for this question but if someone could answer I would appreciate it...
There are two gojet flights from Redmond, OR to Denver and vice versa each day. Are these flights usually full? Jumpseat taken?

I am trying to do some future planning and on a potential commute. I have PDX/SEA as backups but those would require two legs and I'm not doing that with regularity.

One more attempt of getting the above answered..thanks
Quote: One more attempt of getting the above answered..thanks
I seriously someone woulda answered by now. Sorry.
It's all good
I am still in training my base is going to be DTW. I live near SEA so I have DEN as my first preference. I believe I saw several direct flights from SEA to DEN when I last checked.

But yeah I guess you would need to get to SEA from where you are first.
Sister company?
50 seaters?
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to