Envoy Agent Jobs LAX

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
American has job postings for an agent position for Envoy at LAX. Is this something new or does Envoy already handled the gates there?
Not this again
Quote: American has job postings for an agent position for Envoy at LAX. Is this something new or does Envoy already handled the gates there?
If you go onto my.envoyair.com

Right on the home page there is an article all about our operations at LAX.

-Keep the dirty side down
Quote: American has job postings for an agent position for Envoy at LAX. Is this something new or does Envoy already handled the gates there?
No

/10/
I am certainly not onboard the LAX hype train but I have to admit, this recent article that came out just had a "feeling" of something more is coming. I understand my "feeling" doesn't mean anything, but still, I wouldn't be surprised if something is announced next year.
Yes. Envoy does ground services for a lot of AA locations and one of them is LAX.

Ground services, like pilots = pennies on the dollar.
It's not pennies on the dollar but it is a huge disparity. Envoy gaties make ~$16/hr in ORD vs. AA gates $30+, according to some of our agents.

I wouldn't read into who is running the gates where though. Piedmont rampers staff Phoenix...
Quote: I am certainly not onboard the LAX hype train but I have to admit, this recent article that came out just had a "feeling" of something more is coming. I understand my "feeling" doesn't mean anything, but still, I wouldn't be surprised if something is announced next year.
Your feeling could be exactly correct. It's no secret that Envoy is in growth mode and AAG favors Envoy doing as much flying as they can take. Great time to be at Envoy.
Yes, a base opening next month
LAX base summer 2013
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to