Rumor concerning former negotiating comm.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
Quote: No way that number is accurate.
DL friend brought it up, unprompted, today. “Did you hear we might have a guy get a million this year?”
Quote: How hard did you have to work the rest of the 10 months to get those 2 off? (honest question, not trying to be an ass)
I’d average around 95 hours credit for 6 months then hustle and get 120-130 with pvds during June and July. PBS was giving me 90 hour lines anyhow...might as well do an extra day trip a month and get 2 months off.
Quote: I’d average around 95 hours credit for 6 months then hustle and get 120-130 with pvds during June and July. PBS was giving me 90 hour lines anyhow...might as well do an extra day trip a month and get 2 months off.
Could someone explain what IMAX is for us noobs?
Quote: Could someone explain what IMAX is for us noobs?
Restricts the amount you can fly to "protect jobs" of people who haven't even been hired yet.
Quote: Restricts the amount you can fly to "protect jobs" of people who haven't even been hired yet.
Guess no one considered putting in a clause that does away with IMAX if you are hiring 800-900 a year.

But then again that's not the way we have always done it.
Quote: DL friend brought it up, unprompted, today. “Did you hear we might have a guy get a million this year?”
And I might have winged monkeys fly out of my ass and go capture a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

(Odds are not good-for either scenario.)
Quote: And I might have winged monkeys fly out of my ass and go capture a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

(Odds are not good-for either scenario.)
I see what you did here... You missed injecting the flat earth conspiracy into the million $ story. And Zimas.
Quote: I see what you did here... You missed injecting the flat earth conspiracy into the million $ story. And Zimas.
I think adding Zimas to the story would have made for a better story.
Quote: Restricts the amount you can fly to "protect jobs" of people who haven't even been hired yet.
Although it doesn’t work. Delta has around 80 fewer aircraft, drastically fewer Group 4 aircraft, and more pilots than AA.
Quote: Although it doesn’t work. Delta has around 80 fewer aircraft, drastically fewer Group 4 aircraft, and more pilots than AA.
Good luck telling APA that!

("We've always done it....")
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to