Application Problems

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: I'm having that problem as well. May try and restart the application to see if that works.
You mean refresh the page or do you mean "withdraw app" and start over with a fresh application?

I'm assuming you mean the latter.

I did try 5 browsers on 6 computers from behind 7 proxies, all the same error.

But maybe I'll just delete and start over.
Quote: You mean refresh the page or do you mean "withdraw app" and start over with a fresh application?

This is a test of your computer skills. Find a work around and you pass this test.
Quote: You mean refresh the page or do you mean "withdraw app" and start over with a fresh application?

Yea I meant withdraw the app and start over. Same problem with two different computers and several browsers. Glad its not only me

Maybe take your browser out of Private mode for 20 minutes. :-D

Quote: Anyone else encountering an "empty" list in each pop-up menu for Country and State Code in the Previous Employment section of the application?

You cannot proceed because the site generates an error for missing Country and missing State Code for your previous employer.

Example:

If your previous company is/was

ABC Aero Lines,
Anytown, YK 12345
Tahitistan

You can fill out everything but YK can't be selected from the list of 50 states (because nothing is in the list) and Tahitistan cannot be selected either (for the same reason, there is a blank list of countries).

I'd send a nastygram to the Spirit IT department but I don't think my mileage will be great.

Any thoughts?
It appears our SumTotal brain trust was tasked with revamping the HR side too. Get used to it. Nothing works on the inside either and prepare to juggle 4 different user names and 15 different passwords to get anything done.
Quote: Yea I meant withdraw the app and start over. Same problem with two different computers and several browsers. Glad its not only me
Was a solution ever found?
Quote: Was a solution ever found?
Yes, the Spirit "Talent Acquisition Team" fixed the problem, and - at least for me - I was able to complete the application.

They even sent an apology letter via email owning up to the technical difficulties with their application system, advised the issue had been resolved, and asked to please finish the application in order to be considered for the position.
Quote: Was a solution ever found?
Yes, Spirit "Talent Acquisition Team" sent an email saying it was fixed and to please finish application.
Quote: It appears our SumTotal brain trust was tasked with revamping the HR side too. Get used to it. Nothing works on the inside either and prepare to juggle 4 different user names and 15 different passwords to get anything done.
^This

I use a paid password management program that works great across multiple platforms on every website I use... EXCEPT EVERY SPIRIT SITE other than than Flica. It just gets confused and tries to populate the wrong username/pw that we have to constantly change at different intervals but also cant be the same. Its beyond annoying. At least we finally paid the $2 to have the security certificates verified
Quote: ^This

I use a paid password management program that works great across multiple platforms on every website I use... EXCEPT EVERY SPIRIT SITE other than than Flica. It just gets confused and tries to populate the wrong username/pw that we have to constantly change at different intervals but also cant be the same. Its beyond annoying. At least we finally paid the $2 to have the security certificates verified
LastPass is free and works on all of them.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to