Stock Drop

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Why did the stock drop $22.50 in one day?
Quote: Why did the stock drop $22.50 in one day?
The Fed...
...and a less than stellar earnings report and outlook for 2019

Why is everything dropping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because traders are more emotional than teenage girls.
Because stock market performance is not based upon economic indicators or financial strength, but instead upon investor perception and emotion.

My favorite example of this is one quarter where Apple made more revenue than a)they projected and b)had ever been generated by a single company in history, and the stock still dropped because they didn’t make what the analysts thought they should make.
Quote: ...and a less than stellar earnings report and outlook for 2019
Due to a trade war...
Quote: Due to a trade war...
400 billion dollar deficits with China as far as the eye can see, we been losing the trade war for 30 years.
Stock analysts weren’t satisfied with several questions and other issues that were brought up during teleconference with company leaders. Some analysts lowered their rating on Fedex stock. That was my take on it. And with unexpected separation of 2 senior Fedex execs, either heads are rolling, or saving themselves.
Quote: Stock analysts weren’t satisfied with several questions and other issues that were brought up during teleconference with company leaders. Some analysts lowered their rating on Fedex stock. That was my take on it. And with unexpected separation of 2 senior Fedex execs, either heads are rolling, or saving themselves.
How did that Amazon link show up? That is scary!
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to