SWA JobExpo ... when/where/why/who

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 27
Go to
Hello SWA Pilots and Aspiring SWA Pilots ... any idea of the next SWA JobExpo? Thanks
Quote: Hello SWA Pilots and Aspiring SWA Pilots ... any idea of the next SWA JobExpo? Thanks

Feb 16. Ask anyone/everyone you know at SWA to submit a recommendation for you by Dec 31. The email about this is in their inbox...
I was told by a current WN employee that this one will be “entirely internal referrals”. I assume those of us who got a referral AND make it through whatever selection criteria is being used will receive an email sometime in January.
I pray I get to go- if so it’ll be my 3rd year in a row. Not sure why/how I keep getting to go to Career Expos but I can’t get an interview...
Oh well, I’ll be persistent. I know there’s plenty folks who’ve been trying for this job for many more years than I have.
Quote: I was told by a current WN employee that this one will be “entirely internal referrals”. I assume those of us who got a referral AND make it through whatever selection criteria is being used will receive an email sometime in January.
I pray I get to go- if so it’ll be my 3rd year in a row. Not sure why/how I keep getting to go to Career Expos but I can’t get an interview...
Oh well, I’ll be persistent. I know there’s plenty folks who’ve been trying for this job for many more years than I have.
Is there an open FO job window we have to apply for with the internal referral job fair?
I know you at least have to have an active Pilot Credentials page, but I believe the cutoff was Dec 31.
Quote: Is there an open FO job window we have to apply for with the internal referral job fair?
There was not an open window during the internal referral period.

I think the previous expo had an open application window that opened shortly before the job fair, and I heard something about a second job posting that opened for expo attendees.
Quote: There was not an open window during the internal referral period.

I think the previous expo had an open application window that opened shortly before the job fair, and I heard something about a second job posting that opened for expo attendees.
I attended the job fair last summer. The next morning I recieved an email asking me to apply to a window that was only available to job fair attendes.

Good luck!!
Have invites gone out? Almost time to start bidding for February.
Quote: Have invites gone out? Almost time to start bidding for February.
Just bid optimistically then...Feb16
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 27
Go to