Right path to Delta

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Or like many of us “North” guys... get hired somewhere else and merge with Delta...
Quote: Or like many of us “North” guys... get hired somewhere else and merge with Delta...
I wish I could do that lol this is more than a dream, it's a goal I want to accomplish!
Update
Hi all,

So I ended up getting into Endeavor. So far I’ve enjoyed training, good people, good instructors great culture and I love the similarity in procedures that 9E has with DL. I got in right before the growth announcement(which I think is good). I’m almost done with training with no failures in any areas of the training footprint. Once I get typed, should I put my app in with DL, so I can start showing long term interest? Or should I wait ?
Quote: Hi all,

So I ended up getting into Endeavor. So far I’ve enjoyed training, good people, good instructors great culture and I love the similarity in procedures that 9E has with DL. I got in right before the growth announcement(which I think is good). I’m almost done with training with no failures in any areas of the training footprint. Once I get typed, should I put my app in with DL, so I can start showing long term interest? Or should I wait ?
Doesn't hurt to put it in and update it regularly.

Good luck! And enjoy the RJ flying while you are there. I know you're anxious to get to your final goal (I know I was), but enjoy yourself along the way. The flying is actually quite fun.
Quote: Hi all,

Update your flight time a minimum of once a month. Certainly add any other things to the app as you accomplish them, ie upgrade, union work, office work, etc.

GP
Quote: Doesn't hurt to put it in and update it regularly.

Good luck! And enjoy the RJ flying while you are there. I know you're anxious to get to your final goal (I know I was), but enjoy yourself along the way. The flying is actually quite fun.

Thank you for the input!
Quote: Update your flight time a minimum of once a month. Certainly add any other things to the app as you accomplish them, ie upgrade, union work, office work, etc.

GP
That sounds like a plan, thank you for the input !!!
Quote: Or like many of us “North” guys... get hired somewhere else and merge with Delta...
Flown quite a few trips with a guy that interviewed once and has flown for 4 airlines. North Central -> Republic -> NWA -> DAL. Great dude!
Quote: I wish I could do that lol this is more than a dream, it's a goal I want to accomplish!
You’ll get here. Hang in there. Congrats on Endeavor, and as others have stated, update every month. I missed out on 2 months of seniority because while I was checking out on the ERJ at my regional, Delta was waiting for me to update my app to offer me an interview. I hadn’t updated my app in two months and Delta called my parents house to ask me to update my app again cause they were waiting for an update before offering me an interview. My parents didn’t tell me right away, they assumed that Delta had called me too (my parents address and phone was my primary contact on the app but I wasn’t living with them at the time, this was before I could afford a cell phone (2000)).

I’m not sure I would have interviewed sooner, that wasn’t fair, but they were waiting for me to update my app for some reason. I updated the day I got my type and received an interview invite a few weeks later when I was in Brazil, taking delivery of a brand new E145 from Luciana, our delivery coordinator. Any of you that had the pleasure, know who I’m talking about.
Quote: You’ll get here. Hang in there. Congrats on Endeavor, and as others have stated, update every month. I missed out on 2 months of seniority because while I was checking out on the ERJ at my regional, Delta was waiting for me to update my app to offer me an interview. I hadn’t updated my app in two months and Delta called my parents house to ask me to update my app again cause they were waiting for an update before offering me an interview. My parents didn’t tell me right away, they assumed that Delta had called me too (my parents address and phone was my primary contact on the app but I wasn’t living with them at the time, this was before I could afford a cell phone (2000)).

I’m not sure I would have interviewed sooner, that wasn’t fair, but they were waiting for me to update my app for some reason. I updated the day I got my type and received an interview invite a few weeks later when I was in Brazil, taking delivery of a brand new E145 from Luciana, our delivery coordinator. Any of you that had the pleasure, know who I’m talking about.

Wow that is a great story, I hope to get the call in the near future! Once I finish with my type I’ll have it professionally reviewed before submitting!
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to