SWA Pass Travel

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
My parents are divorced and both remarried. They just told me to pick my favorite two....lol
Quote: It’s a fixed fare, plus certain taxes, depending on the mileage and the agreement level between SWA and the reciprocating airline (ZL low, ZM medium, or ZH high). Google “ZED fare table” and you’ll get a general idea. Most legacies are either ZL (low) or ZM (medium).

As far as I know, we have no confirmed seat purchase options with other airlines. As a matter of fact, we don’t have any on our own metal, either. It’s either $0 fare nonrev space-available, or buy a ticket like everyone else.

Spouse, or any one other person you choose can travel for free as well, and shares the same ZED benefits. Biological parents as well. Children I’m less familiar with, but I believe it’s children up to 18 years old travel like a spouse. I believe children up to 25 years old if they are in college are eligible as well, but don’t quote me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we have Positive Space Y Class on South African Airways???
Quote: I think we have Positive Space Y Class on South African Airways???

You are right, I didn’t know that! $550 round trip USA to SA.

Just curious, is there a listing of international airlines that WN has benefits on for zed fairs?

Can your dependents (and parents) zed fair on Delta, American and United (and vice versa for them on SWA) both domestically and internationally?
Quote: Just curious, is there a listing of international airlines that WN has benefits on for zed fairs?

Can your dependents (and parents) zed fair on Delta, American and United (and vice versa for them on SWA) both domestically and internationally?
Yes, there's a list of all airlines we can ZED on. You can find it on Swalife under interline travel. All 3 majors you asked are included. Out of the big international airlines, we don't have an agreement with British Airways, of the top of my head.
Correct about British Airways.
Quote: I think we have Positive Space Y Class on South African Airways???

Is that through myidtravel, and is it coach only? I get an error when I try confirmed but it works for standby.
Quote: Is that through myidtravel, and is it coach only?

Y class only.
Not available through MyIDTravel... go to SWALife > My Life > Travel ... Resources (over on the right side of the screen) > Other Airline Pass Agreements > South African Airways - Positive Space > Offer Details (pdf)

Quote: Out of the big international airlines, we don't have an agreement with British Airways, of the top of my head.
Correct on BA, and another missing element in our ZED system is any Japanese airline. Overall though our list of airlines with agreements is extensive.
Quote: Y class only.
Not available through MyIDTravel... go to SWALife > My Life > Travel ... Resources (over on the right side of the screen) > Other Airline Pass Agreements > South African Airways - Positive Space > Offer Details (pdf)

Thanks..........
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to