Go to
Quote: "he said the entire fleet probably won’t have wi-fi until 2021."

is that the interesting part?😂
monumental press release!

🙄
Quote: monumental press release!

🙄
Wear your black and yellows.
Quote: Read your OB’s lately? Hint it’s about flying over water.
Meh. WATRS airspace. So we can go direct SJU-BWI without having to hug the coast as if we were flying a Cessna Bugsmasher...

Not really a precursor to a wide body order.
Quote: Meh. WATRS airspace. So we can go direct SJU-BWI without having to hug the coast as if we were flying a Cessna Bugsmasher...

Not really a precursor to a wide body order.
That wasn’t the implication.
Quote: That wasn’t the implication.
Sure read like one.
Quote: Sure read like one.
No it didn’t. He was responding to the email/iPad training comments that would be required for NAT/ETOPS reminding people that we already do that for WATRS airspace. Which, as I alluded, isn’t very different operationally from NAT Ops.
At this point anything is possible. We have oceanic flight planning on Jepps now. The aircraft order is imminent and if it will make money, Atlantic or NOPAC, we will do it.
Quote: No it didn’t. He was responding to the email/iPad training comments that would be required for NAT/ETOPS reminding people that we already do that for WATRS airspace. Which, as I alluded, isn’t very different operationally from NAT Ops.
Okey dokey.
Quote: At this point anything is possible. We have oceanic flight planning on Jepps now. The aircraft order is imminent and if it will make money, Atlantic or NOPAC, we will do it.
I’ll ask my trusty FLL van driver what he has heard. He knows all the deets!
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53 
Page 43 of 82
Go to