Class drops..

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28  68  118 
Page 18 of 128
Go to
Quote: Any HKG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s going to be at least one HKG in the 8/5 class.
ZED
Do you guys have ZED agreements to include family members? Thanks!
Quote: Do you guys have ZED agreements to include family members? Thanks!
https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/fedex/121545-fedex-travel.html
Quote: Do you guys have ZED agreements to include family members? Thanks!
Yes. Wife and I have used it several times on Cathay with good results.
Hi Guys, I have an interview in early August. I am wondering if FedEx guys have a list of class dates for September/October? Just trying to gauge what classes they are filling with current interviewees if we are lucky enough to get the nod. Much appreciated.
Thanks riverside and wrx
Quote: There’s going to be at least one HKG in the 8/5 class.
Has the 8/5 class already been filled?
I am pretty sure that no one on this board knows the dates of future classes or if a certain class has been filled.

In the rare event that they do know, I don't think they would be at liberty to tell.

In other words, we find out when they put the class picture on the website.

If you have been interviewed, you will find out when you get the phone call or email or whatever they do these days.

Until then, you will just have to be patient.
Quote: Hi Guys, I have an interview in early August. I am wondering if FedEx guys have a list of class dates for September/October? Just trying to gauge what classes they are filling with current interviewees if we are lucky enough to get the nod. Much appreciated.
They’ve been running just about every two weeks, with roughly 23 people per class lately. I know the week of July 4th didn’t have a class.
Quote: Hi Guys, I have an interview in early August. I am wondering if FedEx guys have a list of class dates for September/October? Just trying to gauge what classes they are filling with current interviewees if we are lucky enough to get the nod. Much appreciated.
Check your PMs
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28  68  118 
Page 18 of 128
Go to