Class drops..

Subscribe
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93 
Page 43 of 128
Go to
This post was posted by you after the 727 was retired.

Quote: Any of you Purple guy/gals know how long before all the 727 guys get trained and the Interview/Newhire process begins again? Thanks in advance for all imput.
So now you say this.

Quote: Get over it, I’m been here before 2015. I don’t have to prove it to you or anybody else. I got hire on the on the 727 but believe what you want.

Liar! Or should I say, Troll!
Quote: This post was posted by you after the 727 was retired.

So now you say this.

Liar! Or should I say, Troll!
How about including the dates of those posts.
2015 727 new hire, hmm At least he didn't say he was on the 737 or A380.
Quote: How about including the dates of those posts.
2015 727 new hire, hmm At least he didn't say he was on the 737 or A380.

You can see the original post by clicking on the blue boxed arrow beside his user name. The post asking about 727 training was on July 7, 2013. All 727's were retired by July 1, 2013.

The second quote was just two posts above.
Quote: You can see the original post by clicking on the blue boxed arrow beside his user name. The post asking about 727 training was on July 7, 2013. All 727's were retired by July 1, 2013.

The second quote was just two posts above.

You guys just don’t get it do you lol.
Quote: You guys just don’t get it do you lol.

Yes we do, you're a fraud.
Has anyone had luck contacting the training department through the PilotHiring email link for poolie information? Debating on whether to contact them for general information about how deep in the pool I am.
Am I wrong to think the pool won’t be drained by the end of the year just due to attrition? Regardless of if they decide to hire they have to at least make up for the around 200 retiring this year. At least that’s my rationale.
Quote: You guys just don’t get it do you lol.
I believe they do Now = Catfish!

Not even a Flying Fish perhaps?
Quote: Am I wrong to think the pool won’t be drained by the end of the year just due to attrition? Regardless of if they decide to hire they have to at least make up for the around 200 retiring this year. At least that’s my rationale.
Well, I would certainly hope so. However, that depends on how this entire COVID-19 situation turns out. Right now we have more flying and draft than I've ever seen, but if the economy does not restart, I don't see that continuing forever. The pax carriers are also starting to carry cargo with their empty airplanes, although I don't know how significant that is to us, but it is the proverbial camel's nose under the tent.

Time will tell.

If you are in the pool, I wish you luck. When I got hired, I was in the pool for a little over a year, and it truly sucked.

Here's hoping you get a class date soon. We'd love to have you on the property.
Quote: Has anyone had luck contacting the training department through the PilotHiring email link for poolie information? Debating on whether to contact them for general information about how deep in the pool I am.
I would ask your sponsor if he can find out for you. I am not sure he can, but it wouldn't hurt.
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93 
Page 43 of 128
Go to