Class drops..

Subscribe
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105 
Page 95 of 128
Go to
Quote: what happened to the LAX11 new hire?
My bad, you’re correct. There was one from this class that went to LAX. I didn’t even check that list because it’s been so long since anyone got it. There’s almost 700 numbers between him and the next senior pilot in that base.
Quote: You must have upgraded during the last bid to Captain Obvious.
I'm going to show up at my fini flight in that getup.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: I'm going to show up at my fini flight in that getup.

Manchester
Quote: I'm going to show up at my fini flight in that getup.

You could wear it as cruise attire on every long-haul flight for all anyone would care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why is LAX Senior
I am an outsider looking in, just curious why LAX is senior compared to other FedEx domiciles? Seems like passenger carriers are the polar opposite with LAX being more junior
Quote: I am an outsider looking in, just curious why LAX is senior compared to other FedEx domiciles? Seems like passenger carriers are the polar opposite with LAX being more junior
it’s pretty small relative to everything else and almost all international flying.
Quote: I am an outsider looking in, just curious why LAX is senior compared to other FedEx domiciles? Seems like passenger carriers are the polar opposite with LAX being more junior
Also, lots of senior Tiger guys out there.
At other airlines the coastal bases are junior because the more desirable places to live are mid-continent. However FedEx’s mid-continent bases are not in desirable places to live.

also, yes there are a bunch of senior tigers guys in LAX.
One word, Memphis
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105 
Page 95 of 128
Go to