Terry?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Let the games begin......

That hard part is ManaAir will be a private company. No investor calls ect.. game of silence and wait..
Quote: Let the games begin......

That hard part is ManaAir will be a private company. No investor calls ect.. game of silence and wait..
Yeah and CC is a saint.
Quote: ManAir checks!!

HEYYYYYY..... Melit is back!! Where you been?? updating your resume?!! hahaha you been quiet lately!
Quote: HEYYYYYY..... Melit is back!! Where you been?? updating your resume?!! hahaha you been quiet lately!
When you have bad endometriosis, you need to take 10 days off every 28.
Quote: When you have bad endometriosis, you need to take 10 days off every 28.
Said the OO lifer...HAHAHAH
Good point, thanks for the correction

#followthemoney
Help me out here. I’m usually a pretty savvy guy when it comes to humor....even really obscure humor with vague references. But I honestly don’t understand why you think this is funny, or even some sort of “burn”? I mean....I get it. You dropped the “A”, and say MAN instead of MANA. But.....what’s the joke?
Speaking of Mana Air, UAL, etc. when is this deal going to close?
Quote: Help me out here. I’m usually a pretty savvy guy when it comes to humor....even really obscure humor with vague references. But I honestly don’t understand why you think this is funny, or even some sort of “burn”? I mean....I get it. You dropped the “A”, and say MAN instead of MANA. But.....what’s the joke?
You’ll just have to consider the source. Check his post history. Seems like one of the 1%-2%
Quote: Speaking of Mana Air, UAL, etc. when is this deal going to close?
I’m told the issue right now is the government shutdown, as there are things on their end they need to approve to finalize the deal. Because it’s no fault of the companies involved, in told the union will likely grant a waiver to the (redacted) contingency item in the new contract.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to