Talent Acquisition contact

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone know how to contact talent acquisition? Received an email saying my resume was reviewed, but needed to complete my application to receive further consideration. My application for the current open window says received, so I don’t know what is going on.
Thanks
Maybe reply to the email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Maybe reply to the email?

It was a NoReply TA email address, so don’t think that’ll work.
Quote: It was a NoReply TA email address, so don’t think that’ll work.

Gotcha. Wish I could help but I’m not sure.

Quote: Anyone know how to contact talent acquisition? Received an email saying my resume was reviewed, but needed to complete my application to receive further consideration. My application for the current open window says received, so I don’t know what is going on.
Thanks
I think there is an email address on the Spirit Careers Facebook page, as well. I'm not sure if it's still active.

You may be pending the gallup assessment email and completion to "complete your application," but that's pure speculation.
Quote: I think there is an email address on the Spirit Careers Facebook page, as well. I'm not sure if it's still active.

You may be pending the gallup assessment email and completion to "complete your application," but that's pure speculation.
I’ll give it a try. Thanks.
I’m in the same boat. I received the same email, also have a current app on file, but when I opened it for review all of my work history was missing. I added it back and am playing the waiting game now. Maybe an issue with the transition to icims?
Quote: Anyone know how to contact talent acquisition? Received an email saying my resume was reviewed, but needed to complete my application to receive further consideration. My application for the current open window says received, so I don’t know what is going on.
Thanks
I got the same e-mail last week. I am not sure why either as my app shows it was received. I replied to the e-mail. We will see if it works. If you get any more intel let us know. Thanks
Do any of you remember how long it was after you submitted your application that you got the email for the assessment?
Gallup
Does anyone know how long we have to wait to take the Gallup test between applications?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to