New to GoJets

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Noticed my deadheads that used to be gojet are now by air whiskey.....United prepping for them to takeover some routes????
Quote: Noticed my deadheads that used to be gojet are now by air whiskey.....United prepping for them to takeover some routes????
So, united downgraded equipment on a route. Looking at the G7 schedule it looks pretty full so united can used the 70 seat plane on different routes and the 50 seater on less busy routes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Air Whiskey?
I've been around kind of a while and don't know who "Air Whiskey" is? Is that OO? I mean, I'm cool and all...but...who IS that?
Quote: I've been around kind of a while and don't know who "Air Whiskey" is? Is that OO? I mean, I'm cool and all...but...who IS that?
Air Wisconsin
Quote: I've been around kind of a while and don't know who "Air Whiskey" is? Is that OO? I mean, I'm cool and all...but...who IS that?

SkyWest is a bunch of mormons. We don't drink Whiskey
Why would you go to Gojet when everyone else is hiring? You should've considered regional that's wholly owned by one of the majors. If you haven't heard the news but GoJet and some other regionals not going to be around for much longer. If you want to stay in cali why not SkyWest or Horizon? Envoy or PSA maybe?
I don't believe there is a good reason to go to Gojet. They treat their people terribly. Their pay is at the bottom. Yes, they give a bonus but it is spread over several years, so you are basically just getting lower pay but every 6 months or so you get the money you were previously deprived. And if you leave just before the bonus comes out, you don't get it.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to