Epaulets on Trench Coats

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: When did we even vote on BF? I don’t recall getting a ballot
We didn’t vote. Our elected reps voted him back in.

Such a joke.
Quote: When did we even vote on BF? I don’t recall getting a ballot
The 4 current MEC members voted. Make sure you let them know how you feel about it. After all, they want to hear from their constituents.
Quote: Why do you care? God forbid someone wears the uniform how the company wants them to.
It was a Piedmont guy...saw another one on the employee bus. I don’t care how silly you want to look, as it’s a free country and all.....
Quote: It was a Piedmont guy...saw another one on the employee bus. I don’t care how silly you want to look, as it’s a free country and all.....

^^. Part of me thought it was cool and the other 80% thought it was a little silly. But whatever!!!!
Quote: ^^. Part of me thought it was cool and the other 80% thought it was a little silly. But whatever!!!!
The dumbest looking pilot I ever saw so far was me; this morning!!

I rode with an Endeavor FO in the van and he was asking about switching to a WO. He was bummed about having a year to go until he can upgrade. So he ponders making the jump.

When he told me he makes $60.00 an hour and credits 27 hours in a four day and has 18, EIGHTEEN, EEEEEIIGGGGGTTTTTEEEEENNN DAYS OFF a month that’s when I finally figured out how dumb I look.
I’d be curious to see a poll from the flying public on all our common uniform arguments we have. After all we don’t wear the uniform to impress each other. We wear it for the customer. I’d like to see the public’s opinion on hat vs no hat, sweater vs no sweater, epaulets on coats etc.
Quote: The dumbest looking pilot I ever saw so far was me; this morning!!

I rode with an Endeavor FO in the van and he was asking about switching to a WO. He was bummed about having a year to go until he can upgrade. So he ponders making the jump.

When he told me he makes $60.00 an hour and credits 27 hours in a four day and has 18, EIGHTEEN, EEEEEIIGGGGGTTTTTEEEEENNN DAYS OFF a month that’s when I finally figured out how dumb I look.
I’ve never seen a four day crediting 27 hours at 9E. Good 4 days in NYC on the 900 credit 22-25. If you are on the 200, or ATL based you will be lucky to credit 19 hours. Still I make more here as a year 2 FO than I would as a Piedmont DEC, and get a lot more days off.
Quote: I’ve never seen a four day crediting 27 hours at 9E. Good 4 days in NYC on the 900 credit 22-25. If you are on the 200, or ATL based you will be lucky to credit 19 hours. Still I make more here as a year 2 FO than I would as a Piedmont DEC, and get a lot more days off.
Thanks for the fact check.
Quote: I’ve never seen a four day crediting 27 hours at 9E. Good 4 days in NYC on the 900 credit 22-25. If you are on the 200, or ATL based you will be lucky to credit 19 hours. Still I make more here as a year 2 FO than I would as a Piedmont DEC, and get a lot more days off.
27 hour 4 days are rare, but they're out there. I have one next month. Lots of Texas flying.

Like you said, most good NYC four days are 22-25 hours.

Check: Was that 9E FO senior to me? If they were, then I hope that you convinced them to jump!
You know what’s great? Working min days off for min gaurantee.

Welcome to efficiency, folks.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to