Current JetBlue NewHire movement.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Quote: Can someone direct me to an article or post something about the recent aircraft deferrals. I'm in the pool and am just wondering how this will effect my pending start date.
You’ll be fine. From 13 A320’s to a minimum of 6 if I recall. Less A220’s in late 2020 when it hits property, which won’t effect your class.

http://ibb.co/b2HsLdQ

ACTIVE pilots as of the FEB bid award.

The JR LINE holder date reflected is the most junior WITHOUT vacation or training, as they wouldn’t normally hold a line.
Quote: Can someone direct me to an article or post something about the recent aircraft deferrals. I'm in the pool and am just wondering how this will effect my pending start date.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/ar...20-del-455266/
Quote: You’ll be fine. From 13 A320’s to a minimum of 6 if I recall. Less A220’s in late 2020 when it hits property, which won’t effect your class.
I'd be surprised if this affected you at all, too. We are training as many new hires as possible right now and for the foreseeable future last I heard. The company also knew they were going to delay these deliveries long before they made the actual announcement. Application window just opened again.. Great time to get on in terms of your initial seniority movement.
Quote: I'd be surprised if this affected you at all, too. We are training as many new hires as possible right now and for the foreseeable future last I heard. The company also knew they were going to delay these deliveries long before they made the actual announcement. Application window just opened again.. Great time to get on in terms of your initial seniority movement.
Yea. I know from the guys they interviewed, and the fact the are running two classes a month, its only a matter of time. I'm leaving another "major" to come here so every little hiccup sketches me out. Good to hear!
Quote: I'm leaving another "major" to come here so every little hiccup sketches me out. Good to hear!
Wait, what? Why would you do that?
Theyre playing catchup as usual. You shouldnt be affected until you're on line and realize there's no movement here.
Quote: Theyre playing catchup as usual. You shouldnt be affected ***until you're on line and realize there's no movement here***.
Sounds "stagnant".

😀
Quote: Sounds "stagnant".

😀
And remaining that way under current "management"
Hows life BD? Hope you're well.
Quote: And remaining that way under current "management"
Hows life BD? Hope you're well.
Very, very good bud. How's about you?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to