Current JetBlue NewHire movement.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: New hires are getting a few A320 JFK and mostly 190 JFK or BOS. Expansion is ongoing in FLL so if you get the 320, you could go there within a year or less.
A 320 line in JFK is about a year. A 190 line in JFK or BOS is a little less. I got a line on the 320 in BOS in less than a year, but it was my vacation month so results are skewed. I’ve had a few 190 friends bid over to the 320 at the one year mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is not accurate. I can't speak for BOS but for JFK specifically it is 14 months right now on the a320 to get a line and it is only going to get worse.... on the next system bid I expect a bunch of 190 to bid over and it will knock people down and make it even longer...and on the 190 in JFK it is 3-4 months to having a line.
Quote: Wait, what? Why would you do that?
Live in base.
Quote: This is not accurate. I can't speak for BOS but for JFK specifically it is 14 months right now on the a320 to get a line and it is only going to get worse.... on the next system bid I expect a bunch of 190 to bid over and it will knock people down and make it even longer...and on the 190 in JFK it is 3-4 months to having a line.

What about BOS 190 reserve? thanks
Quote: What about BOS 190 reserve? thanks
Yes, we have those.

You're welcome.
Quote: Yes, we have those.

You're welcome.
Lol ... do they taste good?
Quote: Lol ... do they taste good?
Most are dudes, so I'd say no.
Quote: What about BOS 190 reserve? thanks
I would guess similar to JFK - 6 months maybe less?
Quote: I would guess similar to JFK - 6 months maybe less?
Thanks GH ... better 190 ... for both short reserve and command upgrade ... no red eye ... better QoL ... lets go 190!
Quote: Most are dudes, so I'd say no.
So you don't like if it taste good! Why?
Quote: So you don't like if it taste good! Why?
Not smart enough to figure that one out.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to