Dumont Aviation

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: I believe that they laid off 9 pilots with zero notice or severance. Please correct me if I am wrong.... I would LOVE to be wrong on this.
Truth. Unfortunately.
Could you expand on this?
Quote: Truth. Unfortunately.
Could you expand on this for those on here that are considering applying at Dumont? In this current hiring market, I would think that it would be very tough to recruit pilots when Dumont just fired 9 in one day. My question to the recruiter would be “Ma’am/Sir, since you just got rid of 9 pilots, why are you recruiting MORE pilots...? What makes ME different and what are MY chances of getting fired, too?”

After what they just did, I would not accept a position there unless they offered a no furlough guarantee and a guaranteed 6 month severance package... Kind of a reverse training contract.

But that’s just me talkin’...
Well, I can pretty much tell you were won't be any protection or guarantee with the 135 side of the world. And especially at that location.

I don't work there anymore, I know some people that are still there.

Apparently- the 9 that were laid off, were "lower time" or didn't meet their Argus/Wyvern mins. That's what I heard and again, I don't work there.
Is there any information on Dumont that people can share? I applied to 3 positions that have been posted for 30+ days and haven't heard back.
Also QOL for Dumont? Can you share the schedule for guys on the road? Hotels? Meals? per Diem?

TIA
Any new intel on Dumont?
Anyone have recent intel on Dumont? Sim eval? Thanks in advance.
Nothing. I applied a couple months ago (casting a wide net) and not a peep.

TC
I am pretty new there (last few months). Sim eval is not bad. Looking for a scan and appropriate call outs.

Schedule is 12 on 10 off. They seem to be good so far about giving requested days off. They don’t pay per diem, but I am eating well on the road.
Any idea how to apply?
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/...y=CareerCenter

https://www.dumontaviation.com
I applied.......they don't have a charter department anymore.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to