Training and hotels

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Quote: I’ve sent quite a few in. Maybe we CAs need to start refusing these dumps like ICT, DSM, and ABQ just to name a few. Of course there are MANY more. I’m not expecting ExpressJet level hotels, but Mesa needs to step up big time.
LFT, what a *******hole.
Quote: I’ve sent quite a few in. Maybe we CAs need to start refusing these dumps like ICT, DSM, and ABQ just to name a few. Of course there are MANY more. I’m not expecting ExpressJet level hotels, but Mesa needs to step up big time.
Make sure your entire crew reports the hotel.
What time is the pool party at the Del Rio?
Quote: Make sure your entire crew reports the hotel.
That’s another issue is our lazy crews won’t get on API and report stuff. The FAs don’t mind sending pictures around on Facebook, but they won’t take 5 minutes to report it on API. I’m getting tired of hearing FOs griping and then tell me they didn’t bother reporting it. I tell them to report it or you have no right to complain.
Quote: That’s another issue is our lazy crews won’t get on API and report stuff. The FAs don’t mind sending pictures around on Facebook, but they won’t take 5 minutes to report it on API. I’m getting tired of hearing FOs griping and then tell me they didn’t bother reporting it. I tell them to report it or you have no right to complain.
Amen to that
Remind people that it is complaints to API that got the HOU hotel changed to something decent.
There are a few hotels co-shared with ExpressJet, and unfortunately, those aren't the fancy ones we have. Regardless, please, do fill out these complaint forms.

What gets me is going from a great hotel to a dump (ATL, MCI).

Hotel Van Art:

https://ibb.co/frXjhpv
Quote: https://ibb.co/frXjhpv
Which Florida airport was this taken at? I recognize those logos from a vehicle there.
Quote: which florida airport was this taken at? I recognize those logos from a vehicle there.
>>> kpns <<<
Quote: Remind people that it is complaints to API that got the HOU hotel changed to something decent.
What would get hotels changed very quickly would be crews sending in fatigue reports, or simply calling crew tracking due to FAR117 violations.

Show time needs to be adjusted due to unable to sleep, or waking up to a barking dog, baby screaming, party upstairs, arguing couple next door, etc.!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to