Training and hotels

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Or work at a company that values you more
Quote: Or work at a company that values you more
That's as stupid of a comment as telling a Trump hater to move to Canada!
Quote: What would get hotels changed very quickly would be crews sending in fatigue reports, or simply calling crew tracking due to FAR117 violations.

Show time needs to be adjusted due to unable to sleep, or waking up to a barking dog, baby screaming, party upstairs, arguing couple next door, etc.!
They just give you ufw. All personell who don’t work on the aircraft are indoctrinated to hate pilots.
Quote: They just give you ufw. All personell who don’t work on the aircraft are indoctrinated to hate pilots.
As I said, couple of delayed/cancelled flights, and you'll have their attention.
Quote: As I said, couple of delayed/cancelled flights, and you'll have their attention.
Yep, a couple of fatigue reports and cancelled flights, and the company’s attention would be laser focused. And, fatigue is not UFW. That one is easy.

Fortunately for me, the only hotel I haven’t been able to sleep at was the old ATL hotel. And, that was one night due to low ceilings/visibility and the constant sound of engines spooling up due to missed approaches.
Quote: Yep, a couple of fatigue reports and cancelled flights, and the company’s attention would be laser focused. And, fatigue is not UFW. That one is easy.

Fortunately for me, the only hotel I haven’t been able to sleep at was the old ATL hotel. And, that was one night due to low ceilings/visibility and the constant sound of engines spooling up due to missed approaches.
Old hotel as the aLoft? Was much much nicer than the linoleum floor Lion.
Quote: Old hotel as the aLoft? Was much much nicer than the linoleum floor Lion.
I added ATL to my avoid layover bid. Never stayed at the Lion.
Quote: That's as stupid of a comment as telling a Trump hater to move to Canada!
It is, until you make the switch, then it isn't.
Quote: It is, until you make the switch, then it isn't.
Not sure if you understand. Not everyone wants to be gone for 17 days in a row, deal with multiple time zones / fatigue issues, multiple polar crossing per month with heightened radiation exposures, and mostly night flying.

Hotels @ MESA are mostly fine. It is what it is.
Quote: Not sure if you understand. Not everyone wants to be gone for 17 days in a row, deal with multiple time zones / fatigue issues, multiple polar crossing per month with heightened radiation exposures, and mostly night flying.

Hotels @ MESA are mostly fine. It is what it is.
Definition of Stockholm Syndrome ^^^^^^^^
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to