Put union work on my resume for JB?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: Do not listen to hyperboy....he is a company troll that’s completely disconnected from reality.....
#keepsgettingbetter
Yeah he literally hires people why would you listen to him?
Quote: Yeah he literally hires people why would you listen to him?
I’d listen to hyper. He interviewed me. Good guy just a different view of jetBlue then I have.
Hyper interviewed me “back in the day” too. I’d think he knows the deal.
Quote: I’d listen to hyper. He interviewed me. Good guy just a different view of jetBlue then I have.
The guys who get shouted down here are the ones who have done the most union work, which I want to find ironic, but it's emblematic of sticking your neck out for your fellow pilots, in my experience.
Quote: The guys who get shouted down here are the ones who have done the most union work, which I want to find ironic, but it's emblematic of sticking your neck out for your fellow pilots, in my experience.
I don’t get the anger of someone else. I don’t agree with what they say but still doesn’t mean you have to be rude, etc
Quote: I don’t get the anger of someone else. I don’t agree with what they say but still doesn’t mean you have to be rude, etc
Preach!!!!!!!!!
Quote: I don’t get the anger of someone else. I don’t agree with what they say but still doesn’t mean you have to be rude, etc
It’s an internet quasi anonymous forum. Many people unfortunately conduct themselves in a way I hope they don’t on the flightdeck.
Or maybe they do.
Quote: Do not listen to hyperboy....he is a company troll that’s completely disconnected from reality.....
#keepsgettingbetter
#keepsgetting.002better

I'm not sure I would put it on there personally.
Quote: It’s an internet quasi anonymous forum. Many people unfortunately conduct themselves in a way I hope they don’t on the flightdeck.
Or maybe they do.
If they do, I haven’t seen it. Yet. And I’ve got a number I can call ... If they do
Quote: If you're not willing to cause some headaches next labor dispute, you ought to go elsewhere. JB has enough lemmings who are content with whatever scraps mgmt is willing to give as it is. It's truly pathetic.
Preach!!!!!!!!!
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to