PSA Classes

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Is PSA still running a couple classes each month?

Noticed that some other regional's like RPA and Endeavor have halted hiring till Q4 this year.

I've been on airline interviews and have noticed that people who've been offered jobs at PSA have been selecting classes anywhere from 1 week after interviewing if they have the hours all the way till November 2019.

Just curious if things are backing up and its getting harder to get a slot if offered the position.

Thanks
Yes. Last I heard is they’re still somewhat full.
March 11 is the earliest they offered me for ATP/CTP. Extending every two weeks until May 20. Actual ground training/Indoc hasn’t been discussed
Quote: Yes. Last I heard is they’re still somewhat full.
Thanks for the response. Glad to hear they still are running classes and its not backing up as of yet.
Quote: March 11 is the earliest they offered me for ATP/CTP. Extending every two weeks until May 20. Actual ground training/Indoc hasn’t been discussed
Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'm hoping if I get offered the job after my interview I can get a May ATP/CTP date. That should give me a little buffer in case things slow down at my CFI gig and not sweat the start date.

Would you mind PM'ing me when you find out any info for ground/indoc?
Quote: Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'm hoping if I get offered the job after my interview I can get a May ATP/CTP date. That should give me a little buffer in case things slow down at my CFI gig and not sweat the start date.

Would you mind PM'ing me when you find out any info for ground/indoc?
I don't think PSA is utilizing any breaks in training. We've been sustaining 60/month starting training for about 2 years. Pretty sure we've got it figured out, unlike some of our sister companies (looking at you, Piedmont).

You should start indoc the Monday after you complete ATP/CTP, assuming you pass the ATP written (don't forget to work on the Sheppard Air study materials).
[QUOTE=SunnyFL;2765539]Is PSA still running a couple classes each month?

Noticed that some other regional's like RPA and Endeavor have halted hiring till Q4 this year.

I've been on airline interviews and have noticed that people who've been offered jobs at PSA have been selecting classes anywhere from 1 week after interviewing if they have the hours all the way till November 2019.

Just curious if things are backing up and its getting harder to get a slot if offered the position.

Thanks[/QUOTE

RPA isn’t not hiring until Q4. Every class is just already completely full for the year due to interest. No need to hire more if already hired what’s needed for the year..
Quote: I don't think PSA is utilizing any breaks in training. We've been sustaining 60/month starting training for about 2 years. Pretty sure we've got it figured out, unlike some of our sister companies (looking at you, Piedmont).

You should start indoc the Monday after you complete ATP/CTP, assuming you pass the ATP written (don't forget to work on the Sheppard Air study materials).
Awesome! Thank you very much for the info! Much appreciated!
For those of you joining recently, What is the TT to start CTP? Every regional has different numbers. XJT starts you at 1428TT (72 short, that you get in sim) and RJT for example 1480TT

Thanks!
So long as you're projected to hit whatever time is required to get your full/restricted ATP by the time class starts you're good to go.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to