Kalitta Air 767 fleet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Doesn't look to bad. Are those lines all at night or mixed with days and nights? Thanks.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but are all the 767 lines 16 on, 14 off or is there an opportunity for more of an 8 and 7 schedule?
Quote: Sorry if this is a stupid question but are all the 767 lines 16 on, 14 off or is there an opportunity for more of an 8 and 7 schedule?
16 on, 14 off as of right now...some split lines but not many...this can all change though...
Quote: Doesn't look to bad. Are those lines all at night or mixed with days and nights? Thanks.
It's night hub flying.
Can anyone elaborate on the post-hire training process and/or timeline from hire to completion of IOE for the 76? I've combed the K4 Information thread for days, but it largely focuses on life aboard the 74...
Quote: Can anyone elaborate on the post-hire training process and/or timeline from hire to completion of IOE for the 76? I've combed the K4 Information thread for days, but it largely focuses on life aboard the 74...
It’s a long wait. I’d say timeline from being hired to completing OE is beyond 6 months. Most FOs aren’t consolidating. They’re prioritizing CA upgrades.
Quote: It’s a long wait. I’d say timeline from being hired to completing OE is beyond 6 months. Most FOs aren’t consolidating. They’re prioritizing CA upgrades.
So, IF regular year 1 pay starts at the beginning of IOE, do you have to wait months upon months at $600/week?
Quote: So, IF regular year 1 pay starts at the beginning of IOE, do you have to wait months upon months at $600/week?
No, you get off training pay after you do a FAM ride. Never used to be that way, but I think they changed it a couple years ago.
Quote: No, you get off training pay after you do a FAM ride. Never used to be that way, but I think they changed it a couple years ago.

Well that’s good to hear. So, one could expect year 1 pay about a month or two after hire date? Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Doesn't look to bad. Are those lines all at night or mixed with days and nights? Thanks.
What the schedule you’re referring to fails to show is the 5 hour sit in CVG after you just flew a middle of the night trans con. So yeah, it’s too bad. 😂
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to