Latest System Bid....Congrats ASA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
On taking almost all the 64 ERJ 175 CA positions. Pffft

I didn’t bid for it but to think they wanted to sign off on a deal just weeks before Delta terminated their flying and they wanted to go separate ways. They have made out pretty good on this deal.
We're one airline now. Who cares?

Congratulations to the new upgrades and 175 awards.
Quote: On taking almost all the 64 ERJ 175 CA positions. Pffft

Need some cheese?
The CRJ guys were screwed...good news for them finally.
TYS went to a 1/7/19 hire. Also, I take it the "effective" 11/01/19 means that person won't officially get TYS as a base?
Quote: TYS went to a 1/7/19 hire. Also, I take it the "effective" 11/01/19 means that person won't officially get TYS as a base?
All bid memos include this language:
"Base advancements may occur any time prior to, or as late as the effective date."
Quote: All bid memos include this language:
"Base advancements may occur any time prior to, or as late as the effective date."
Roger, thanks! Also, how often do we bid on new bases? Once a month? Or only as needed?
Junior 175 FO is a 1/2019 hire. Not exactly new hires getting it but farther down the list than I expected.
Quote: Roger, thanks! Also, how often do we bid on new bases? Once a month? Or only as needed?
It's whenever system bids come out, which is as needed. However, we've been getting system bids almost monthly in 2019 as the 175 flying spools up and creates backfill vacancies.

You can also try to base trade, and that's always monthly.
Quote: Junior 175 FO is a 1/2019 hire. Not exactly new hires getting it but farther down the list than I expected.
I was surprised to see that. Didn’t expect it so soon, but things are finally moving!

Upgrades down to 5 years.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to