Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Closed
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2019, 07:21 PM   #41  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2018
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInPetaluma View Post
Heís been busy mucking up many threads here with childlike antics. Should make a solid DEC.
Childlike antics? Having a sense of humor is childlike?

Sorry old man.
Flyboy68 is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 07:23 PM   #42  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2018
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
I'm not in my 20's bud, I don't have time to wait 5 years for an upgrade. And I have >1200 hrs SIC Part 121, so why should I? And don't give me any BS about "paying my dues". My dues were paid for a decade in the 90's.
Flyboy68, you have a toxic and entitled attitude. And whenever somebody calls you out on it, you react by telling them that itís their problem and accusing them of being a snowflake.

Quite frankly I donít think I would want to share a cockpit with you in either seat. You are a violation (at best) looking for a place to happen.
CanWeGetTheLeft is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 07:34 PM   #43  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2018
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanWeGetTheLeft View Post
Flyboy68, you have a toxic and entitled attitude. And whenever somebody calls you out on it, you react by telling them that itís their problem and accusing them of being a snowflake.

Quite frankly I donít think I would want to share a cockpit with you in either seat. You are a violation (at best) looking for a place to happen.
How exactly am I entitled? Seriously, how am I coming off as entitled? Because I don't want to wait years to upgrade? Who in their right mind wants to wait years if you meet the requirements?

I gladly accept constructive criticism, but all these jerkoffs offer are insults. How am I toxic? Because I defend myself from insults?

My personality on message boards have absolutely nothing to do with how I handle myself in the cockpit, so your comment about "a violation" is asinine.
Flyboy68 is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 07:49 PM   #44  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2018
Posts: 338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
I never said I'm ready to jump into a CA seat right away.
You sure about that champ? Hereís a brief sampling from one of the myriad of threads you created in your opening barrage on APC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
I meet the minimums, why should I wait? Would you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
Entitled? No.

Qualified? Yes.

Put yourself in my shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
I'm not acting "entitled" to anything, but I meet their qualifications. I've been contacted by two other carriers who talked to me about their DEC program. Why should I start out as an FO if they're offering me a CA spot?

Who the hell would do that?
FollowMe is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 09:41 PM   #45  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2018
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowMe View Post
You sure about that champ? Hereís a brief sampling from one of the myriad of threads you created in your opening barrage on APC.
How do any of those quotes make me seem entitled? Do I have the requirements for CA? Yes. How the hell does stating a truth make me entitled. Do you even know what the word means?

Should I go DEC? No. I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't even attempt to go straight DEC because of my lack of currency. Now Near-DEC, yes that's possible. None of you know squat about my abilities yet here you are, telling me I could never be a CA because I post memes on a damn message board. Y'all are ridiculously judgmental about anything people on here say that you disagree with.

Do you know how adults disagree with someone? They say, "I disagree with your opinion, and here's why." With you frat boys, it's nothing but personal attacks and insults. How about acting like an adult, and giving some constructive criticism to those you disagree with, instead of acting like rude teenagers.
Flyboy68 is offline  
 
 
 

 
Closed
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Posting 13-03 is out.. Let the Excesses begin Jumbo Pilot Cargo 299 05-08-2013 07:06 AM
CAL system bid snap shot #1 7/19 EWRflyr United 22 07-25-2011 09:23 AM
UPS-Post MOU System Bid Questions-Roberto??? Precontact Cargo 20 06-03-2009 05:56 AM
Latest and greatest Bid rumor thread! pilot141 Cargo 74 09-25-2007 02:59 PM
Continental Equipment System Bid Seniority and DOH CAL EWR Major 35 08-05-2007 07:31 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:39 AM.