View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 09:41 PM
Flyboy68
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2018

Originally Posted by FollowMe View Post
You sure about that champ? Here’s a brief sampling from one of the myriad of threads you created in your opening barrage on APC.
How do any of those quotes make me seem entitled? Do I have the requirements for CA? Yes. How the hell does stating a truth make me entitled. Do you even know what the word means?

Should I go DEC? No. I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't even attempt to go straight DEC because of my lack of currency. Now Near-DEC, yes that's possible. None of you know squat about my abilities yet here you are, telling me I could never be a CA because I post memes on a damn message board. Y'all are ridiculously judgmental about anything people on here say that you disagree with.

Do you know how adults disagree with someone? They say, "I disagree with your opinion, and here's why." With you frat boys, it's nothing but personal attacks and insults. How about acting like an adult, and giving some constructive criticism to those you disagree with, instead of acting like rude teenagers.