Boston vs JFK for E190

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: 32???????????????????
Guess I’m too old also.
Quote: Are there many green days on the reserve grid in JFK?
Usually weekdays only, and even then not every day.
Quote: Live in base if at all possible. Move to BOS and bid 190. Much better selection of trips vs being slightly more senior in JFK.
TX has no state income tax and both MA and NY have massive state income taxes. That’s like a 10% pay cut. Something to consider. Who else is hiring with TX bases?
Quote: TX has no state income tax and both MA and NY have massive state income taxes. Something to consider. Who else is hiring with TX bases?
United, Southwest, American
Quote: United, Southwest, American
Spirit too...
Quote: TX has no state income tax and both MA and NY have massive state income taxes. That’s like a 10% pay cut. Something to consider. Who else is hiring with TX bases?
MA is a relatively low income tax state at 5.05%. Compare that to Maine at 7.15%.

Don’t forget NH. No income or sales tax. A ton of JB guys drive in from The Shire.
Quote: Thought you were in PHL. Moving?
I do, but it’s not necessarily a long term solution. My parents are in the process of moving to CHS. It would be two years from now if we did it. Just putting it all in the family happiness equation.
Quote: This.

And this again.
Any guesses on how junior the 190 CA goes?
Quote: Any guesses on how junior the 190 CA goes?
Probably not much lower then last bid. I’m guess 2789, not to be specific.
Quote: Probably not much lower then last bid. I’m guess 2789, not to be specific.
So are you #2789?

I think we will crack 2900s this time, maybe even 3000.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to