Premium Folder language being violated

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
The company has declared irregular operations, and per our freshly signed contract is supposed to be putting all open time in the Premium Folder, which is what was happening until they changed their minds. If you look in the Premium Folder, it is now empty and there are pairings in most bases that are approximately 7 hours old which were dropped into OT after having been pulled from the Premium Folder.

After a brief recess, let the games continue!
Quote: The company has declared irregular operations, and per our freshly signed contract is supposed to be putting all open time in the Premium Folder, which is what was happening until they changed their minds. If you look in the Premium Folder, it is now empty and there are pairings in most bases that are approximately 7 hours old which were dropped into OT after having been pulled from the Premium Folder.

After a brief recess, let the games continue!
I count 2 pairings that are in violation system wide. (FO side)

Pairings after 3/15 @ 0600MST are excluded from that DIO provision.
Quote: I count 2 pairings that are in violation system wide. (FO side)

Pairings after 3/15 @ 0600MST are excluded from that DIO provision.
You should see the Captain side. Currently there are 7 violations in Denver alone. Currently 3 more (1 in each base) across the rest of the bases.
I was able to pick up before they yanked it yesterday
I have it on good word it was taken down because several pilots dropped their trips because the reserve coverage allowed it, and then went and picked up premium open time over that same period. Thus, the message about "technical difficulties."
Quote: I have it on good word it was taken down because several pilots dropped their trips because the reserve coverage allowed it, and then went and picked up premium open time over that same period. Thus, the message about "technical difficulties."
And are we not allowed to do this?
Quote: And are we not allowed to do this?
We absolutely are allowed to do this.
And as a Denver reserve CA, I’m going to be assigned one of the trips that should have been offered in the Premium folder for tomorrow.
Quote: And as a Denver reserve CA, I’m going to be assigned one of the trips that should have been offered in the Premium folder for tomorrow.
Please File a dispute if that happens. When they assign it, if you suspect it was being held back for some reason, ask “where did this trip come from” . That way it’s recorded. Makes it easier going forward.
Looks like there is a temporary fix in place. You can call CS and pick up open time at 150%.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to