Does Mesa have AQP?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
...no they didn't. Every new certificate gets a new issued date, even changes of personal information, address, etc. You'll get yet another one when you get a new type rating too.
Quote: ...no they didn't. Every new certificate gets a new issued date, even changes of personal information, address, etc. You'll get yet another one when you get a new type rating too.
I know, it just makes it look like I just got my ATP 6 years ago though, instead of 14 years.

The old paper licenses had the original issue date on them.
Quote: what about if you already have an atp?

Speaking of atp, i got my atp in 1995, but my credit card style pilot license issued years ago has the date as 2013. What's up with that?
Quote: ahhh. Well they removed 8 years off of my atp.
Quote: i know, it just makes it look like i just got my atp 6 years ago though, instead of 14 years.

2019-1995 = 24
2013-1995 = 18
2019-2013= 6

:d
Quote: 2019-1995 = 24
2013-1995 = 18
2019-2013= 6

:d
Sorry, I had a couple glasses of wine before I wrote that.
Quote: Sorry, I had a couple glasses of wine before I wrote that.
It's best to not post when drinking
Quote: Sorry, I had a couple glasses of wine before I wrote that.
Haha
Quote: It's best to not post when drinking
It's also wise to not go on Amazon while drinking
Quote: It's also wise to not go on Amazon while drinking
Bullsh*t. I've got a pretty serious vinyl collection because of drunken eBay purchases.
Quote: Bullsh*t. I've got a pretty serious vinyl collection because of drunken eBay purchases.
It's too bad you can't wear those pants to work.
Quote: I know, it just makes it look like I just got my ATP 6 years ago though, instead of 14 years.

Why does it matter? You dont get brownie points for an earlier date on a job application.
Quote: Why does it matter? You dont get brownie points for an earlier date on a job application.
I know it doesn't matter, I was just curious as to why they would put the date they issued the new credit card style certificate instead of the original date the certificate was issued.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to