Mag pbs......

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Not much open time next month in DFW. Did we lose flying? If so do you expect it to pick up in May?
Thanks
Quote: Not much open time next month in DFW. Did we lose flying? If so do you expect it to pick up in May?
Thanks
I think next month is when 2 of our 900s come off line to be used as spares according to the updated cpa with American. That might be why.
Quote: I think next month is when 2 of our 900s come off line to be used as spares according to the updated cpa with American. That might be why.
In other words, they'll be constantly flying!
Quote: I think next month is when 2 of our 900s come off line to be used as spares according to the updated cpa with American. That might be why.
This.......................
Quote: This.......................
Ok, thanks guys. Obviously things are really going to get bad when AAG pulls six airplanes in September for not meeting contractual requirements. I hope recruiting explains that possibility to the street captains they are hiring.
Quote: Ok, thanks guys. Obviously things are really going to get bad when AAG pulls six airplanes in September for not meeting contractual requirements. I hope recruiting explains that possibility to the street captains they are hiring.
PSA’s leadership said at the last townhall that we may be doing some turns in DFW sometime coming up.
Quote: Ok, thanks guys. Obviously things are really going to get bad when AAG pulls six airplanes in September for not meeting contractual requirements. I hope recruiting explains that possibility to the street captains they are hiring.
6 planes pulled???? Is that true???? And PSA doing turns out of DFW? Hummm.
You are assuming we fail. I don’t understand the attitude but I hope you get over it.
Quote: You are assuming we fail. I don’t understand the attitude but I hope you get over it.
Well, I certainly hope we are able to recover - I’m certainly documenting each late CLR etc...but I am concerned. I don’t think that coming from behind for the win has ever been a Mesa strength. It seems like we are always late in recognizing problems/ industry changes (pilot pay, staffing, performance Vs cost). It’s not an attitude problem, I genuinely like working here but I am realistic- once a downhill slide starts it’s very hard to stop.
Quote: You are assuming we fail. I don’t understand the attitude but I hope you get over it.
Upon further reflection, I probably shouldn’t have mentioned the possibility of the parking of six airplanes as a forgone conclusion. We’ll have to wait and see what happens.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to