Telex Airman 750?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
For those of you allready on the CRJ, I'm looking for a good review of the Airman 750 vs. 850. the 850 is 200 bucks more, but is ANR...so how loud is the jet...I mean do you think the 750 is fine or would you recommend the 850 to preserve hearing?
Get the 850. Have tried both, and own an 850. It's well worth the extra cash. There are a bunch of threads about headsets.....go digging and you will find the info you are looking for.
Quote: Get the 850. Have tried both, and own an 850. It's well worth the extra cash. There are a bunch of threads about headsets.....go digging and you will find the info you are looking for.
I love my 850's. They're less than 4 ozs and have OUTSTANDING sound with great high frequency noise cancellation (sound of wind and fans). A friend of mine who is a CRJ CA at SKW had the 750's until he tried my 850's. Now he owns the 850's and loves them. He said that during flight through and around storms/rain as well as just day to day operations the 750 can be a little hard to hear with.
I used the 850 in the CRJ for nearly 2 years and they were great.
If I already have a set of 750s, are they gonna be ok in the CRJ, at least for a while?
Get the 850. Its like going from your DC's to a BOSE. The RJ does get a bit loud with all the fans and going 300kts. I have the 850 and I love it. The ANR does make a BIG difference and without the need for a battery pack its a no-brainer in my book. Jordan- trust me here.
I have a brand new 850 which is mint. I will sell it to you for 350$ plus shipping. I can send pics if you want. I am going to put it on ebay but if you want it first let me know.
Quote: I have a brand new 850 which is mint. I will sell it to you for 350$ plus shipping. I can send pics if you want. I am going to put it on ebay but if you want it first let me know.
That's about what you'd get them for on EBay, if you're lucky and somebody's actually selling a pair. There very hard to find, I looked on EBay for over 3 months until I found a pair; they were 3 months old and I paid $330 plus shipping.

This is a good price and I'd be amazed if no one buys them immediately!
Quote: I have a brand new 850 which is mint. I will sell it to you for 350$ plus shipping. I can send pics if you want. I am going to put it on ebay but if you want it first let me know.
Sent you a PM.
most guys go "topless" above FL180, unless youre a tool. so it doesnt matter which headset you get
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to