Red redder reddest

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I apologize for this question as I am new, but what’s TTS?
Trip Trade System
Quote: Trip Trade System
Is that any different from TTOT?
Yes.

Get on compass project page in APA and learn yoself.

TTS twice daily, seniority based. I'd guess less than 5 percent of trades done there.

TTOT is whenever TTS is not running. That's where you generally do your damage. I just dropped a 3 day and traded a 3 day for a 2 day. Hiseq in APA app or Decs to see what your options are.
Quote: Yes.

Get on compass project page in APA and learn yoself.

TTS twice daily, seniority based. I'd guess less than 5 percent of trades done there.

TTOT is whenever TTS is not running. That's where you generally do your damage. I just dropped a 3 day and traded a 3 day for a 2 day. Hiseq in APA app or Decs to see what your options are.
Thank you I will crack open that compass page and do some research!
Download quicktrade in the app store. Not as many features as litesabre, but the interface is far superior. $5/month and I believe the first couple of months are free.
LiteSabre has a Red/Redder function. Try the trade first. When it doesn't go through because of Red/Redder, set up the AutoTrade in LiteSabre. Use the Create Red/Redder option.
Quote: 3 options.

1-TTS
2-TTOT (via litesabre or regular sabre)
3- post it for drop

Easiest way to do TTOT is go into Sabre in APA app then HI, HISEQ, N4TL. That brings up all the currently legal trips you can trade for.

Thank you

I was able to change 2 trips. I still have 2 redeyes that I can’t get out of. The N4TL shows no trips available for trade. I’ll keep trying. Thx.
Quote: Thank you

I was able to change 2 trips. I still have 2 redeyes that I can’t get out of. The N4TL shows no trips available for trade. I’ll keep trying. Thx.

So since there’s nothing available for those two trips at this moment that’s when you’d want to go ahead and set up your parameters for an autotrade in litesabre. Then if anything becomes available that you like you can grab it.
I’ve had pretty good success with trip trading, even after the lock down. You may have to trade a trip numerous times in TTOT in order to get something you want. Also, I’ve noticed red/redder loosen up a few days before the trip begins.
Im a first time line holder and still figuring all this out. It seems two of my sequences next month have cancelations from the MAX. Until these sequences are fixed I am unable to trade anything. Does anyone know how far out they have been fixing these sequences ? I’d like to trade some stuff before it’s too late.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to