Base assignments

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 12
Go to
Quote: Is there a sear lock? I interview on Friday, and should I get hired, I'd choose the 145, but wouldn't mind the 175 eventually.
There is, but it won’t hold you back if you’re going to a higher paying position... in other words, the company won’t stop you from upgrading.

It’s “only” 18 months.
Can anyone chime in on how ORD vs EWR is based on diversity of flying, credit, and reserve times.
Quote: There is, but it won’t hold you back if you’re going to a higher paying position... in other words, the company won’t stop you from upgrading.

It’s “only” 18 months.

The 175 also pays more than the 145, so shouldn't be seat locked for Fo->Fo
Quote: The 175 also pays more than the 145, so shouldn't be seat locked for Fo->Fo
I’m pretty sure the pay rates are the same for the 175 and 145 on the FO side.
Quote: The 175 also pays more than the 145, so shouldn't be seat locked for Fo->Fo
Pay rates for FO’s are the same, so a category freeze would apply.

Quote: I’m pretty sure the pay rates are the same for the 175 and 145 on the FO side.
You are correct.
What’s the draw here: Bonus? Upgrade? Career path? Class date?

Operational excellence??????
April classes 50-60ppl got base assigned two days ago. Everybody got what they requested. (All the bases)
I'm not sure what will happen with upcoming batches as the hiring is very strong at the moment.
Any estimates for the next couple classes numbers wise? Seems like the 5-10 has become closer to 15-25?
Count me for the second June class Gotta do some research about that CTP in Dallas.
Quote: Any estimates for the next couple classes numbers wise? Seems like the 5-10 has become closer to 15-25?
We were told Monday’s class is close to 30
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 12
Go to