737s coming to Mesa for DHL...?

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 85
Go to
Quote: For people that live in base, it’s not terrible. I wouldn’t touch Mesa with a 10’ pole if I had to commute though.
I commute. I moved even to a different commute. How bad commuting is depends more on where you are commuting from!
I think living on base would make any place tolerable.
Quote: I think living on base would make any place tolerable.
This I would have probably made an extra $20k this year if I lived in base just picking up random turns.
Anyone else heard these planes are going to have the "oldschool" round dials? My old flight school didn't have any of those, it'll be cool to learn them! Also, if I've already got my two letters will I be able to use those for upgrade?
Quote: Anyone else heard these planes are going to have the "oldschool" round dials? My old flight school didn't have any of those, it'll be cool to learn them! Also, if I've already got my two letters will I be able to use those for upgrade?
Lol that’s the running joke but who knows. I believe the two letters need to be with captains you’ve flown with in the last 6 months
Quote: Anyone else heard these planes are going to have the "oldschool" round dials? My old flight school didn't have any of those, it'll be cool to learn them! Also, if I've already got my two letters will I be able to use those for upgrade?
Congrats on those supposed -400’s. You will soon find out why you’re flying them.

Don’t commute you will be a zombie. Definitely live in base close to the DHL hub.

Stay away from Rhonda. She bites 😂

See you on the crew bus at 3am. You will be feeling good, after all it’s a Boeing.

On the bus- you see the Whale, come around the corner some brand new 777’s headed to Asia, the Amazon 76’s. Everyone is now off the bus and it’s just the two yuts.

You glance over at each other, and you start the drive out. Make the turn and there she sits- your stomach starts to turn, what the hell is that thing - awe yes. The dirty DHL 737-400 with 65,000 cycles and 23 different airline paint schemes. Hazmat all over the ramp, your load master just left prison and has meth mouth- giddy up boys and girls - off to Tulsa you go.
This is PRICELESS.

Quote: Congrats on those supposed -400’s. You will soon find out why you’re flying them.

Don’t commute you will be a zombie. Definitely live in base close to the DHL hub.

See you on the crew bus at 3am. You will be feeling good, after all it’s a Boeing.

On the bus- you see the Whale, come around the corner some brand new 777’s headed to Asia, the Amazon 76’s. Everyone is now off the bus and it’s just the two yuts.

You glance over at each other, and you start the drive out. Make the turn and there she sits- your stomach starts to turn, what the hell is that thing - awe yes. The dirty DHL 737-400 with 65,000 cycles and 23 different airline paint schemes. Hazmat all over the ramp, your load master just left prison and has meth mouth- giddy up boys and girls - off to Tulsa you go.
Quote: This is PRICELESS.
I'd say the home basing, no paying for hotels, etc would be a benefit then I remember it is still Mesa... Flying a 737 will seperate your resume from all the other regional pilots, but your missing out on the biggest advantage, which would be escaping the regionals and having much better QOL.
Quote: I'd say the home basing, no paying for hotels, etc would be a benefit then I remember it is still Mesa... Flying a 737 will seperate your resume from all the other regional pilots, but your missing out on the biggest advantage, which would be escaping the regionals and having much better QOL.
Yeah. No hotels for you. It’s the Lq suites next to Raffertys on Turf Way. You’ve arrived 🧐
Quote: Congrats on those supposed -400’s. You will soon find out why you’re flying them.

Sounds like someone is spending a little too much time in their parents basement if you ask me. Why crap on us, we're finally becoming the airline we deserve to be. Just keep telling yourself you're at fedx.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 85
Go to