Trip mix at Delta

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to
Quote: Ya and be like the weirdos that drive 2 hours each way to do them.
As long as I don’t have to be based there, they can drive all they want.
Quote: Ya and be like the weirdos that drive 2 hours each way to do them.
And that’s just from Queens to LGA
Quote: Delta is definitely not the airline to come to if you want to be home every night. Day trips are a rarity and typically go senior. And even if you're senior in base it would be hard to guarantee all day trips.
That's good for guys who like to lay around in their tighty whities for 30 hours, uh?
Quote: That's good for guys who like to lay around in their tighty whities for 30 hours, uh?
Or Buck Naked if on a DEN airport layover!
If you wear a hat while in view of the public you aren't technically naked.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: If you wear a hat while in view of the public you aren't technically naked.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
What about a wrist watch and flip flops?
Years ago, it helped on your resume at Delta.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=bank%20walker
Quote: And that’s just from Queens to LGA
LGA is in Queens 😉
Quote: LGA is in Queens 😉
Exactly
Quote: Exactly
I got a "how soon can you get here" short call once on a Friday during rush hour. I never knew a cab could drive like that. We were going faster than I've ever gone before, and yet, it all seemed to be happening in slow motion. The guy was seeing three and four moves ahead, weaving in and out of lanes like an Olympic skier on a gold medal run. I knew we were challenging the very laws of physics. At Queens Boulevard, he took the shoulder. At Jewel Avenue, he used the median. We had it! We were there! And then, we hit the Van Wyck. They say no one's ever beaten the Van Wyck, but gentlemen, I tell you this... we came as close as anyone ever has. And if it hadn't been for that five-car pile-up on Rockaway Boulevard, we would have gotten that D-0.

1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to