Vacancy announcement 19-09V opens 19April

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: Final out.
Someone with more smarts can do the analysis.
Little to no movement out of IAH = More time on the coasts.

I feel like Jed Clampett, without the oil money... Moving to Beverly,

ah sorta.
Quote: No surprises...

Some new hires are going to SFO on the 320 and the 737 some are going to EWR on the 756.

A double buttload of transition training coming up on the 777. Glad I’m leaving the training center.

That’s my analysis.

So was there a final number of vacancies? Poolie here still hoping for enough vacancies that there is at least one, maybe two June classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: so was there a final number of vacancies? Poolie here still hoping for enough vacancies that there is at least one, maybe two june classes.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
gum 1 737
ewr 16 756
sfo 20 737, 23 320, 16 756
Quote: gum 1 737
ewr 16 756
sfo 20 737, 23 320, 16 756
16 unfilled SFO 756 and you mentioned only new hires would go to EWR on the 756. Why wouldn’t they also go to SFO?
Quote: So was there a final number of vacancies? Poolie here still hoping for enough vacancies that there is at least one, maybe two June classes.
There are enough unfilled vacancies for a couple of June classes.

Quote: 16 unfilled SFO 756 and you mentioned only new hires would go to EWR on the 756. Why wouldn’t they also go to SFO?
Really? You know it was just an oversight on his part, right? Of course the SFO 756s will also go to newhires.
TK is a huge footprint to support, and is actually a big issue for management in our negotiations. They want contract non seniority list instructors. Those two issues mean TK will continue to operate year round. Maybe TK instructors fly a little more in the summer, but they aren’t at TK because they want to fly a lot. Hiring continues year round for the foreseeable future.
Quote: 16 unfilled SFO 756 and you mentioned only new hires would go to EWR on the 756. Why wouldn’t they also go to SFO?
Because I didn’t notice the GUM 737 or the SFO 756 unfilled slots initially. Mystery solved. If you’d like to start paying me I’ll be more scrupulous in the future when looking at unfilled vacancies.
Quote: TK is a huge footprint to support, and is actually a big issue for management in our negotiations. They want contract non seniority list instructors. Those two issues mean TK will continue to operate year round. Maybe TK instructors fly a little more in the summer, but they aren’t at TK because they want to fly a lot. Hiring continues year round for the foreseeable future.
Instructors as United displace line pilots when they fly.
Is there a way to see approximately how many folks were ahead of you for a particular bid you put in for but were not awarded?
Quote: Is there a way to see approximately how many folks were ahead of you for a particular bid you put in for but were not awarded?
Not sure how to answer that question. Besides looking at the final award and making an educated guess. Are you asking if there is data available on all the people who bid and were not senior enough to make it on a snap shot or the final award?

BTW

Nice Pitts, I can’t tell from the picture is that an S2-C?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to