Frac Commute

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Any tips on pulling the RV lifestyle off?
Quote: Any tips on pulling the RV lifestyle off?
Don't dump the ****ter in the Walmart Parking lots drains! My Mom has a house in Key West so I am planning on a few months of winter down there and in Virginia, pretty cool we can move every 2 weeks.
Get divorced and start watching prepper and conspiracy theory videos on YouTube. That’s how every pilot at NJA that travels base to base in an RV got started.
Quote: Get divorced and start watching prepper and conspiracy theory videos on YouTube. That’s how every pilot at NJA that travels base to base in an RV got started.
I'm curious why you think your advice is factual?
Quote: I'm curious why you think your advice is factual?
Because both captains I flew with that lived in RVs, literally fell into that category. If I said their names on here, anyone that knows them would completely agree.
Quote: Because both captains I flew with that lived in RVs, literally fell into that category. If I said their names on here, anyone that knows them would completely agree.
Thankfully, your experience isn't representative off all of the folks that take advantage of the ability to change bases while traveling in an RV.
Never flown with any of the RV guys personally. Just thought is sounded like a unique lifestyle.

Netjets is perfect for something like that.
Maybe when the kids are grown...🙂
I live on a sailboat in Ensenada, Mexico. Commute out of SAN. Two weeks on two weeks off !!!
That’s awesome!! 😄

Exactly the folks I was hoping to hear about.

Just flew with a guy who does this. One of the Dakotas (can't remember if its north or south) Allows for a "nomadic residency" You do get a Drivers license, sign an affidavit stating you own no home or residency and show proof of a PO box and mail service. Pay no state income tax, just have your mail Fedex'd to you wherever and whenever.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to