Compass vs. Envoy

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to
Quote: Haha, miss you around here homie! Hope the airbus life is treatin you well. I'll be outta here one day. I just need to recruit and train my replacement on the snack basket committee first.
I have an interview in July and willing to be a snack basket intern should I get hired
Quote: I have an interview in July and willing to be a snack basket intern should I get hired
Sweet! Hope you get it! Just might be my ticket outta here
A lot of sturm und drang on the Envoy threads
Is the place really that toxic, or is this all just contract negotiation time hyperbole?

Complaints about broken promises, used needles in hotel rooms, even an anti management meme thread:

Memes for Morale

Is it really that bad?
Quote: Is the place really that toxic, or is this all just contract negotiation time hyperbole?

Complaints about broken promises, used needles in hotel rooms, even an anti management meme thread:

Memes for Morale

Is it really that bad?
Yes it is.
Quote: Is the place really that toxic, or is this all just contract negotiation time hyperbole?

Memes for Morale

Is it really that bad?

Yes 100%, things have gone downhill fast and nothing is gonna change. Find somewhere else to go and don't encourage mgmt by continuing to help fill classes.

Memes for Morale

Is it really that bad?
It’s both
Their management really is the most unethical unscrupulous deceitful pack of scumbags ever to grace a corporate office.
That said, they’re in contract amendment negotiations.... almost perpetually it seems.
Rumor summer 2020 LAX envoy base
Rumor is ENVOY LAX base summer 2020
Envoy just hired a LAX chief pilot
So envoy might not be a bad option
Quote: Rumor is ENVOY LAX base summer 2020
No they didn't. Stop spreading rumors
Quote: Rumor is ENVOY LAX base summer 2020
This is PURE SPECULATION. Nothing about this is fact. Please dont make things they are not.

Envoy is crap right now.
*CoMpAsS pLaNeS gOiNg BaCk To EnVoY prEtTtTtTtTtYyYyY sOoN*

—every Envoy pilot ever
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to