Horizon Pathway Program Timeline

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Yeah but I like the beer in Milwaukee. It’s far better than the expensive garbage served at the Seattle airport Hilton for 31 hours.
Quote: Awwweeee waaaa waaaa. Suck it up butter cup. I’m so sorry your 6 figure income isnt enough for you. You make more on a 1 hour Seattle to Portland than a 175 pilot will make on a Seattle to Milwaukee.
What? You don't like having 55 choices of beer, but all of them IPAs?
Quote: What? You don't like having 55 choices of beer, but all of them IPAs?
christ ain't that the truth
Quote: What? You don't like having 55 choices of beer, but all of them IPAs?
Man, I almost spit out my coffee reading this...

Sometimes having one of the US largest hopps production locales has its downside.
Haha, yes I agree very funny
Quote: Man, I almost spit out my coffee reading this...

Sometimes having one of the US largest hopps production locales has its downside.
I’m a Q captain in PDX on airport reserve. Average about 20 hours a month or so. After the summer of 2017 debacle, the company went fat for Q crews.
Quote: I’m a Q captain in PDX on airport reserve. Average about 20 hours a month or so. After the summer of 2017 debacle, the company went fat for Q crews.
How long do you anticipate being on airport reserve? Im decided on taking the immediate upgrade in the Q or holding out for the jet.
Quote: How long do you anticipate being on airport reserve? Im decided on taking the immediate upgrade in the Q or holding out for the jet.
If you absolutely cannot commute, then upgrade to the Q, if you don't mind SEA or PAE, do the jet. If you're in Seattle already, do the jet. If you like flying, do the jet. Jet guys are flying more.....for now. I expect things on the jet to be way more fluid, jet guys with my seniority are holding lines. I'll probably be on airport for the foreseeable future. Things are pretty stagnant on the Q.
7 pathways pilots going to the July class. About 15 pilots were "ineligible due to lack of PIC"

There is pretty much no one left who has 1000 PIC, so unless that policy changes no one is going for a while.
So much for “striving for 50%”
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to