Boston

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: We’re getting GoJet CRJs? Yeah, not gonna happen.

He said “respectively” so 9E would get CRJs. All fantasy and I wouldn’t want to see this at the cost of another pilot group, but management will do whatever they’re going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: He said “respectively” so 9E would get CRJs
Ah yeah, you’re right, good catch.
Quote: I bet they heard it from the all knowing gate agents.
One can only trust information that comes from an FA that’s dating a super senior checkairman. 😎
Quote: Heard some interesting juice from the crew roominati today...BOS expected to grow up to 70 daily departures by year's end, Compass and Gojet planes coming to YX/9E respectively, hangar/base facility shopping at BOS w/target opening in November, and Skywest finally out of LGA by year's end as well presumably to takeover lost Compass flying out west. If all that is the case, could be some interesting things happening second half of this year.
Interestingly enough, my roommate flies for Skywest and the news going around their company as well is that they’re leaving LGA to cover more out west flying
Quote: Interestingly enough, my roommate flies for Skywest and the news going around their company as well is that they’re leaving LGA to cover more out west flying

I wonder how many A/C they have in LGA?

Quote: I wonder how many A/C they have in LGA?

They have about 30 175SCs which they mostly fly out of LGA.
Quote: I wonder how many A/C they have in LGA?
1 is way too many, IMO

Quote: 1 is way too many, IMO

Agreed.

Quote: 1 is way too many, IMO

I’d rather see them in LGA in exchange for some western flying awarded to us.

But this is Republic. Anything that doesn’t touch the east coast is scary and ewwww
Quote: But this is Republic. Anything that doesn’t touch the east coast is scary and ewwww
That's because the Rev. doesn't want to be out west where all the pot smokin' hippies are fornicating while unwed or with the same sex. Too much sin out there. Stay #blessed
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to