Boston

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to
Quote: That's because the Rev. doesn't want to be out west where all the pot smokin' hippies are fornicating while unwed or with the same sex. Too much sin out there. Stay #blessed
Explains why he chose Indy as HQ. Perhaps the most boring, straight edge city in the country.
Quote: Perhaps the most boring, straight edge city in the country.
Unless you're into methamphetamine and truck stop hookers.
Not to stir the pot or get my hopes up but new hire here. Director of flight ops came in today and said he could “answer if Boston will be a base in 14 days”. I’m to much of a pessimist to put stock into it but definitely got my attention
Quote: Not to stir the pot or get my hopes up but new hire here. Director of flight ops came in today and said he could “answer if Boston will be a base in 14 days”. I’m to much of a pessimist to put stock into it but definitely got my attention
Much like the “we start taking 32 compass airplanes in June” rhetoric I heard. Sigh...
Quote: Not to stir the pot or get my hopes up but new hire here. Director of flight ops came in today and said he could “answer if Boston will be a base in 14 days”. I’m to much of a pessimist to put stock into it but definitely got my attention
I would take the Mike Dee shop talks with a very fine grain of salt.
Interesting. I noticed on the pilot bid Info page on flica there was also a note at the bottom of the calendar...

“Nothing new or exciting...YET”

When I read that it made me wonder if there’s an announcement on the horizon but we will see. ?
Delta doesn't have 32 E175 planes at Compass, just sayin'.....

Quote: Much like the “we start taking 32 compass airplanes in June” rhetoric I heard. Sigh...
Quote: Delta doesn't have 32 E175 planes at Compass, just sayin'.....
Yeah they have more than that.
Per sources, Boston is pretty much a done deal pending the acquisition of Compass.
Quote: Per sources, Boston is pretty much a done deal pending the acquisition of Compass.
Yeah I heard the same. We're getting Delta birds and putting them in BOS... God Damnit...
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to