May 15 interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Anybody interview on this date have any updates?? I am currently in phase II
This group is very quiet!

No one care to add their 2cents...
Best case scenario. You get hired and make less than your peers, with no movement.

Worst case you stay hungry, keep your resume hot and get hired by a real airline in the next 2 years.
Quote: Best case scenario. You get hired and make less than your peers, with no movement.

Worst case you stay hungry, keep your resume hot and get hired by a real airline in the next 2 years.
Pretty sure you have the best/worst cases backwards.
Quote: Best case scenario. You get hired and make less than your peers, with no movement.

Wait no movement? After this last bid. Yeah no movement at all. Dude I know you have issues with blue we all do but come on.
Quote: Wait no movement? After this last bid. Yeah no movement at all. Dude I know you have issues with blue we all do but come on.
He doesn't have issues with where he works, he wouldn't be happy anywhere.
Quote: Wait no movement? After this last bid. Yeah no movement at all. Dude I know you have issues with blue we all do but come on.
Ok, I'll bite.

This wasn't "movement". This was CBA related chair reshuffling. Once the music stops, which may have been this last bid, you better like where you are.

We are growing hulls at 3% and our retirements are nearly non existent. While I agree seeing something happen was nice, how does it compare to the last 20 system bids? It's one data point. An outlier.
Quote: Ok, I'll bite.

This wasn't "movement". This was CBA related chair reshuffling. Once the music stops, which may have been this last bid, you better like where you are.

We are growing hulls at 3% and our retirements are nearly non existent. While I agree seeing something happen was nice, how does it compare to the last 20 system bids? It's one data point. An outlier.
Agree it is just one data point. However, when compared to current and expected hiring --400-500 yr for next 2 years-- it points to becoming a trend.

Granted:
1) hiring always changes
2) number of upgrades always change
3) forward looking guidance isn't always right.

Not saying this level of movement will continue, but the Hiring, aircraft deliveries, and contract implementation support the increased upgrades.
Forgot the most important point-

Happy Father's Day!
Before this thread gets too messy... Let's just keep the conversation about updating people on the interview process like all the other date-specific threads.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to