June 11 & 12th Interviews

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Just a thread for everyone that interviewed June 11 and 12. I noticed what seemed to be close to 40 interviews on the 11th alone. Good luck! Hope everyone finds out soon.

CV
I received the email today that I had been moved in to phase two of the process. I interviewed on the 11th. Best of luck everyone!
Hey. I interviewed on the 11th and just received the welcome to phase 2 email this afternoon. Pretty damn excited. Best of luck to everyone else who also interviewed in June.
Got the phase 2 email today. That's a good sign!
Quote: Just a thread for everyone that interviewed June 11 and 12. I noticed what seemed to be close to 40 interviews on the 11th alone. Good luck! Hope everyone finds out soon.

CV

I know of two that have moved to phase two from this group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I know of two that have moved to phase two from this group

Yeah I should have updated the thread, but I received a phase 2 email about 10 minutes after starting this thread. I had a few #s from guys that interviewed that day and they moved on as well.

CV
I got the email yesterday. Moving on to Phase II.
When you complete the GIS website at the very end it shows you a link to click to take you to a form to “follow instructions at the bottom of the form”

...But that link doesn’t open a form, it opens another website that merged with GIS

There is a separate email from JB that has a word doc attached.

Does anyone know if this word doc is the form that the link is supposed to take you to?

Quote: When you complete the GIS website at the very end it shows you a link to click to take you to a form to “follow instructions at the bottom of the form”

...But that link doesn’t open a form, it opens another website that merged with GIS

There is a separate email from JB that has a word doc attached.

Does anyone know if this word doc is the form that the link is supposed to take you to?

Yes. That doc in the email is the one. The GIS site link doesn’t take you anywhere.
Quote: Yes. That doc in the email is the one. The GIS site link doesn’t take you anywhere.

Thanks

And the .doc says they are asking for 10 years of job history but are only verifying 5. I put 10 years on the GIS website. Does that mean I only need to send them the last 5 years of w2 or all 10 and they will only verify 5?

BH

1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to