DFW Base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: According to that DVR, would DEN be easier or harder to get..? I know COS should be fairly easy, probably IOE Jr too.
Honestly with all the movement over the next 9 months. Any base will be attainable... (ok almost any base)

Seattle set to double to triple, DTW has 30 CA openings this DVR, ect... things are moving
Where is the growth in DFW coming from? I’m guessing taking over Mesa’s flying?
Quote: Where is the growth in DFW coming from? I’m guessing taking over Mesa’s flying?
They announced more AA flying last call... 7 more 700’s..
Quote: Where is the growth in DFW coming from? I’m guessing taking over Mesa’s flying?
We are doing the light RJ flying. It’s taking over old Envoy 145 routes, like LCH, ACT, etc. Mostly short routes.

PSA and Envoy are closing the gaps as Mesa shrinks a bit.
How can we get RSR reports from other domiciles? Also if I want to get off reserve, is it better to be based in DFW or DEN?
RSR is a Sapa function. Most can be found on the Sapa website.

Also your seniority graph on the Sapa website is updated and will tell you where you sit in other bases.
Quote: How can we get RSR reports from other domiciles? Also if I want to get off reserve, is it better to be based in DFW or DEN?
DEN is going to be the largest domicile here shortly. Depends on your airplane and years of seniority what is the best move for you.
To get some perspective, this last bid I'm 10 numbers away from holding a line in DEN, and 40ish in DFW. So DEN more junior at this point.
How do you find how much how many numbers you are away from holding a line? Do you take the % of reserve and figure it out from the seniority list?
Quote: How do you find how much how many numbers you are away from holding a line? Do you take the % of reserve and figure it out from the seniority list?
SWOL>PBS>Bid transparency....
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to